Sunday, September 30, 2012

Used up! Dolce&Gabbana The One Sport EdT



Hey guys,

Today I wanna mention another perfume sample that my boyfriend used up since I have nothing else to show you this week really. This is the Dolce&Gabbana The One Sport.

This perfume sample does not come in a spray thing. I think that’s really horrible and I hate these kind of samples. I feel like I am not worth a spray bottle somehow. But that’s just a personal thing.

Though my boyfriend managed to use this thing up. It smells very manly I think and I like that scent. Still it reminds me of my grandfather’s aftershave. xD So I think for younger men there are definitely nicer scents out there. Also the price is quite high. We would pay 50 Euro for 30ml.

I don’t think that I would get him this perfume. He never mentioned that he liked it more than others. Also I feel it’s more appropriate for older men.

Have you tried it? What do you think?

Don’t forget those: http://twitter.com/#/BeautyChemCam and http://dailybooth.com/BeautyChemCam

Take care, bye!


If you wanna see me smile, feel free to click once.

Wanna know what that is: Click here!

No comments:

Post a Comment