Sunday, September 9, 2012

Used up! bebe Mattifying moisturizer // Mattierende Pflege



Hey guys,

This week I am going to throw out this product. I didn’t have the chance to use it up because it wasn’t moisturizing enough for wintertime and now it’s gone bad. There wasn’t too much left in the char, so I will still tell you, what I think about this thing.


Again I got this as a gift and I was not too happy because it’s mattifying and I don’t have oily skin. So I didn’t really see much of an effect on my skin which has no shine at all. That’s the reason why I didn’t really use it all that much. It wasn’t as rich of a cream as I need for my dry skin.

Also I totally hated the scent which was even worse after it went bad. The feeling on the skin was ok though. I don’t remember anything bad about that.

Still I can’t recommend this product. I don’t know whether it helps to get your skin matte all day through but since the smell was so weird and I didn’t notice any difference, I don’t think it’s a good product. Luckily it wasn’t very expensive so I don’t feel bad by throwing it away now. :D

That’s all I can say about it. Have a beautiful day!

Don’t forget those: http://twitter.com/#/BeautyChemCam and http://dailybooth.com/BeautyChemCam

Take care, bye!


If you wanna see me smile, feel free to click once.

Wanna know what that is: Click here!

2 comments:

  1. is Bebe a German brand?
    i have never seen it in Italy or Ireland/UK

    ReplyDelete