Sunday, September 23, 2012

Used up! BC hairtherapy Oil Miracle + Estee Lauder Idealist




Hey guys,

Today I wanna show you two samples that I used up recently. The first one is the BC Hairtherapy Oil Miracle Shampoo. I don’t really know this brand but I think it’s quite pricy. So to be honest no miracle happened to my hair after using it. I like my hair and I didn’t have the feeling that improved or anything. So this was a small sample so maybe you’ll have to use it over a longer period of time. But I honestly would not try it out. Right now my hair doesn’t really need it.


The other sample was the Estee Lauder Idealist. This is the pore minimizing serum. I have to say that I like it a lot. It made my skin feel so soft and luxurious. I didn’t see an improvement in my foundation but I liked just the feeling. I think if you use it more often it will minimize the pores. It made me feel like I don’t even need foundation because my skin looked and felt perfect. Honestly, if I ever have more money than a student I will purchase the full size of this product. Incredible. :)


So since these were just samples I didn’t wanna do a full post on them because I can’t judge them by using them once or twice. Did you try one of these? What did you think?

Don’t forget those: http://twitter.com/#/BeautyChemCam and http://dailybooth.com/BeautyChemCam

Take care, bye!


If you wanna see me smile, feel free to click once.

Wanna know what that is: Click here!

No comments:

Post a Comment