Say goodbye to this series because this will be the finale look of Tutti Frutti. :D I really liked this series since it’s very versatile and creative.
This look is more inspired by fall and I wanted to keep this till the end. I wanted to show you how to use a duochrome shadow for a complete look. Also I really liked this new lipstick by Kiko, especially with the lipgloss I got from Mika. :)
What you need:
- Eyeshadow base (as Mac Paint Pot in Girl Friendly)
- Dark grey base (as Nyx Jumbo Pencil in Slate)
- Purple base (as Sleek I Divine Primer Palette)
- Black base (as Estee Lauder Double-Wear Stay-in-Place Eyeliner Pencil in Onyx)
- Purple duochrome eyeshadow
- Darker purple eyeshadow
- Nude eyeliner pencil (as Zoeva Forever Eye Crayon in Candlelight)
- Black liquid eyeliner
- Highlighter (as Benefit High Beam)
- Contour shade (as Nyx blush in Taupe)
- Berry blush (as Hard Candy Fox in a Box blush in Hot Flash)
- Plum lipstick (as Kiko lipstick in 10)
- Dark lipgloss (as Kiko Lip Glaze in 2)
I hope you will like the next series starting in October. :D What do you think about the Tutti Frutti one? Did you enjoy these colorful looks?
Don’t forget those: http://twitter.com/#/BeautyChemCam and http://dailybooth.com/BeautyChemCam
Take care, bye!
If you wanna see me smile, feel free to click once.
Wanna know what that is: Click here!