Sunday, September 9, 2012

Tutti Frutti: Apples




Hey guys,

I haven’t done a tutorial on a friend in some time. So here we go. I wanted to do a very colorful look on her because she loves colors. So I came up with the apples idea. I hope you’ll like it.

This make-up is not anything difficult or skillful, I know. I just wanted to show that even with a few products you can make a colorful look. Obviously you can do much more if you prefer.




What you need:

  • Eyeshadow base (as Too Faced Shadow Insurance)
  • Golden base (as Kiko Watereyeshadow in Bright Lemon)
  • Warm yellow eyeshadow (as the one of the Ofra Bright Addiction palette)
  • Dark green eyeshadow (as the one of the Ofra Bright Addiction palette)
  • Lime green eyeshadow (as Makeupgeek eyeshadow in Fuji)
  • Bright red eyeshadow (as the one of the Ofra Bright Addiction palette)
  • Orange eyeshadow (as the one of the Ofra Bright Addiction palette)
  • Highlighting eyeshadow (as elf eyeshadow in Pink Ice)
  • Contour color (as mixture of Bobbi Brown Rouge Stick in Suede and the bronzer of the Ofra Window palette)
  • Black liquid eyeliner
  • Mascara
  • Foundation
  • Orange blush
  • Natural lip color (as the Zoeva Lip Crayon in Naked)
  • Clear gloss


I hope you enjoy this product. I think it’s interesting to see someone with a different skintone and eyeshape and everything. Let me know what you think! :)

Don’t forget those: http://twitter.com/#/BeautyChemCam and http://dailybooth.com/BeautyChemCam

Take care, bye!


If you wanna see me smile, feel free to click once.

Wanna know what that is: Click here



2 comments: