I haven’t done a tutorial on a friend in some time. So here we go. I wanted to do a very colorful look on her because she loves colors. So I came up with the apples idea. I hope you’ll like it.
This make-up is not anything difficult or skillful, I know. I just wanted to show that even with a few products you can make a colorful look. Obviously you can do much more if you prefer.
What you need:
- Eyeshadow base (as Too Faced Shadow Insurance)
- Golden base (as Kiko Watereyeshadow in Bright Lemon)
- Warm yellow eyeshadow (as the one of the Ofra Bright Addiction palette)
- Dark green eyeshadow (as the one of the Ofra Bright Addiction palette)
- Lime green eyeshadow (as Makeupgeek eyeshadow in Fuji)
- Bright red eyeshadow (as the one of the Ofra Bright Addiction palette)
- Orange eyeshadow (as the one of the Ofra Bright Addiction palette)
- Highlighting eyeshadow (as elf eyeshadow in Pink Ice)
- Contour color (as mixture of Bobbi Brown Rouge Stick in Suede and the bronzer of the Ofra Window palette)
- Black liquid eyeliner
- Orange blush
- Natural lip color (as the Zoeva Lip Crayon in Naked)
- Clear gloss
I hope you enjoy this product. I think it’s interesting to see someone with a different skintone and eyeshape and everything. Let me know what you think! :)
Don’t forget those: http://twitter.com/#/BeautyChemCam and http://dailybooth.com/BeautyChemCam
Take care, bye!
If you wanna see me smile, feel free to click once.
Wanna know what that is: Click here!