This video was recorded back when my laptop was broken. I found this video on my other laptop. I thought it was quite nice still so I decided to upload it now. :) Hope you’ll like it.
It’s about what make-up I would wear for a bigger presentation with many people in a big room. So it’s probably quite dramatic if you’re doing a presentation for a group of kids in a classroom. I still like this and I think it suits my face and eye shape really well.
I used mainly the NYX Crimson Amulet palette for this look.
What you need:
- Eyeshadow base (as Mac Paint Pot in Painterly)
- Reddish or purple base (as Benefit Creaseless Cream in Get Figgy)
- Peachy base eyeshadow
- Shimmery berry eyeshadow
- Darker purple eyeshadow
- Matt grey eyeshadow
- Black eyeshadow
- Black eyeliner pencil
- Brown eyeshadow
- Optional: false lashes (as Ardell No. 305)
- Contour shade (as Nyx blush in Taupe)
- Peachy blush
- Neutral lip liner (as Nyx lip liner in Tangerine)
- Peachy lipstick (as MUA lipstick in Shade 4)
I wish you good luck for your presentation. :D
Don’t forget those: http://twitter.com/#/BeautyChemCam and http://dailybooth.com/BeautyChemCam
Take care, bye!
If you wanna see me smile, feel free to click once.
Wanna know what that is: Click here!