Thursday, September 20, 2012

To-Go Make-up: Presentation




Hey guys,

This video was recorded back when my laptop was broken. I found this video on my other laptop. I thought it was quite nice still so I decided to upload it now. :) Hope you’ll like it.

It’s about what make-up I would wear for a bigger presentation with many people in a big room. So it’s probably quite dramatic if you’re doing a presentation for a group of kids in a classroom. I still like this and I think it suits my face and eye shape really well.

I used mainly the NYX Crimson Amulet palette for this look.




What you need:

  • Eyeshadow base (as Mac Paint Pot in Painterly)
  • Reddish or purple base (as Benefit Creaseless Cream in Get Figgy)
  • Peachy base eyeshadow
  • Shimmery berry eyeshadow
  • Darker purple eyeshadow
  • Matt grey eyeshadow
  • Black eyeshadow
  • Black eyeliner pencil
  • Brown eyeshadow
  • Mascara
  • Optional: false lashes (as Ardell No. 305)
  • Foundation
  • Contour shade (as Nyx blush in Taupe)
  • Peachy blush
  • Highlighter
  • Neutral lip liner (as Nyx lip liner in Tangerine)
  • Peachy lipstick (as MUA lipstick in Shade 4)


I wish you good luck for your presentation. :D

Don’t forget those: http://twitter.com/#/BeautyChemCam and http://dailybooth.com/BeautyChemCam

Take care, bye!


If you wanna see me smile, feel free to click once.

Wanna know what that is: Click here



2 comments: