Thursday, September 27, 2012

To-Go Make-up: Golden Cranberry




Hey guys,

Autumn/Fall is finally here. I can’t deny it. It got so cold outside that I started experimenting with warm eyeshadows on my lids again. This is my first look this year. It was mainly inspired by the nail polish by Kiko which was limited edition unfortunately.

I like these cranberry shades in combination with some warm gold. It’s perfect for colder days and it reminds me of falling leaves in the sun. What are your favorite Fall colors?



What you need:

  • Eyeshadow base (as Mac Paint Pot in Painterly)
  • Red base (as Benefit Creaseless Cream in Get Figgy)
  • Purple red eyeshadow
  • Shimmery cranberry colored eyeshadow
  • Golden eyeshadow
  • Matt brown eyeshadow
  • Highlighting eyeshadow (as elf eyeshadow in Pink Ice)
  • Black eyeliner pencil
  • Mascara
  • Concealer
  • Foundation
  • Contour color (as Nyx blush in Taupe)
  • Warm cranberry colored blush (as Sleek blush in Pomegranate)
  • Natural lip liner (as Nyx lip liner in Mauve)
  • Nude lipstick (as Catrice lipstick in Simply Rosewood)
  • Highlighter (as Benefit Highbeam)


I hope you enjoyed this and I can’t wait to share more. :D

Don’t forget those: http://twitter.com/#/BeautyChemCam and http://dailybooth.com/BeautyChemCam

Take care, bye!


If you wanna see me smile, feel free to click once.

Wanna know what that is: Click here


Inspiration color. :D

2 comments: