This is probably the last month in which I bought many things. I am planning to get some more brushes but then that’s it until Christmas. :D So I hope you enjoy this!
What I got:
|Rendezvous by Revlon|
- Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stains: I got the colors rendezvous (a bright orange), darling (wearable pink) and lovesick (a deep pink). I got them as a gift and I am so happy. The formulation is so incredible, the colors are really opaque and still moisturizing and they feel so nice. Love these!
- Maybelline nail polish in a green color: This polish had no number. I think the color is very blue on the nails. It definitely has a duochrome effect. I think it’s more of a spring color. I wanted it to be a little bit more golden but it’s fine!
- Milani Nail Laquer in 504 Fresh Teal: I love this color a lot. It’s similar to the Mint Green polish by Barry M but deeper and better for Autumn. Great color! The quality of this one was great, too.
- Milani Baked Powder Blush in Luminoso: This stunning blush was so hyped up that I had to get it. I am still trying to get a bigger blush collection although I have plenty now. This color still is quite unique, it goes on very strong so there’s really nothing to complain about. (Except the packaging…)
- Milani Infinite Liquid Eyeliner: This product is not too easy to remove. I am not too happy with it. I usually like to get all the products off my face in the evening. I will probably not use this too often. The color is pretty though.
- Nyx Cream Blusher in Tea Rose: I accidently got two of these in different colors but I don’t wanna keep both. So this is my one and I gave the other one to a friend. The color is quite deep and neutral. It’s definitely not a pink or red. It applies quite nicely but you really have to blend a lot. I like cream products on my skin so this is perfect.
- Nyx Liquid Chrystal Liners: I got the colors Chrystal Pink and Chrystal Gunmetal. I heard good things about them and really wanted to try them. I like the colors a lot and I think they will be fun for winter time when I wanna sparkle!
- Ben Nye Glitter Samples: I got the colors Iced Gold Sparkle and Silver Sparkle. I also got these for winter tutorials. I haven’t tried them yet. Did you ever use these?
- Makeupgeek Eyeshadows: Again two colors: Stealth and Moondust. I love them both. They’re really unique and pretty. I could not decide which one is better. They’re wearable as well! The quality is amazing for the price.
|Adorable by Makeupgeek.|
|Shy by Makeupgeek.|
- Makeupgeek Lipsticks: And another pair of colors: Shy and Adorable. For me Shy is the prettier color. It’s a nice nude for lighter skin tones. Adorable is a pink but it doesn’t look to flattering on my. Unfortunately they both smell and taste very cheap. Also the packaging is horrible. I am afraid that they will break of and fall out one day. There’s still some stuff to work on.
- Essence Pigment in Broadway Starlet: This is the most beautiful glitter I own. I am so happy that I picked it up. It’s perfect for Christmas. I used it on my nails and eyes. You will see these tutorials soon! Meanwhile get this!!!
- Model in a bottle: I am not too happy with this product. I will still use it. But I couldn’t see a result. Maybe I will do that in future!
What products have you used? Is there anything you’re really interested in?
Don’t forget those: http://twitter.com/#/BeautyChemCam and http://dailybooth.com/BeautyChemCam
Take care, bye!
If you wanna see me smile, feel free to click once.
Wanna know what that is: Click here!