Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Look & Outfit: First Date Pinks



Hey guys,

I thought I might do something different and combine a tutorial and an outfit of the day in one video. I saw something similar on MakeupGeekTV and I thought maybe you’ll like it. So I did this first date inspired look with soft pinks on the eyes and the lips and an outfit that for me is appropriate for a summer date.

So what do you think about the idea? Do you enjoy watching such things? Or would you rather see two videos about it?



What you need:

  • Eyeshadow base (as Mac Paint Pot in Girl Friendly)
  • Shimmery pink eyeshadow (as Ponyhütchen On Taupe eyeshadow)
  • Vibrant pink eyeshadow (as Ponyhütchen Raspberry Smoothie eyeshadow)
  • Shimmery hightlighting eyeshadow (as elf Pink Ice eyeshadow)
  • White eyeliner pencil
  • Mascara
  • Concealer
  • Contour color (as Nyx blush in Taupe)
  • Natural blush (as Mac Blushcreme in Ladyblush)
  • Pink lip color (as Revlon lipbutter in Strawberry Shortcake)


I would love to hear your opinion about such videos. I liked this one but I am definitely not doing that with every tutorial now. :D

Don’t forget those: http://twitter.com/#/BeautyChemCam and http://dailybooth.com/BeautyChemCam

Take care, bye!


If you wanna see me smile, feel free to click once.

Wanna know what that is: Click here



No comments:

Post a Comment