I thought I might do something different and combine a tutorial and an outfit of the day in one video. I saw something similar on MakeupGeekTV and I thought maybe you’ll like it. So I did this first date inspired look with soft pinks on the eyes and the lips and an outfit that for me is appropriate for a summer date.
So what do you think about the idea? Do you enjoy watching such things? Or would you rather see two videos about it?
What you need:
- Eyeshadow base (as Mac Paint Pot in Girl Friendly)
- Shimmery pink eyeshadow (as Ponyhütchen On Taupe eyeshadow)
- Vibrant pink eyeshadow (as Ponyhütchen Raspberry Smoothie eyeshadow)
- Shimmery hightlighting eyeshadow (as elf Pink Ice eyeshadow)
- White eyeliner pencil
- Contour color (as Nyx blush in Taupe)
- Natural blush (as Mac Blushcreme in Ladyblush)
- Pink lip color (as Revlon lipbutter in Strawberry Shortcake)
I would love to hear your opinion about such videos. I liked this one but I am definitely not doing that with every tutorial now. :D
Don’t forget those: http://twitter.com/#/BeautyChemCam and http://dailybooth.com/BeautyChemCam
Take care, bye!
If you wanna see me smile, feel free to click once.
Wanna know what that is: Click here!