Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Heymountain Haul



Hey guys,

Today I wanna share this skincare haul with you. I hope you’ll like it. Reviews of all these will follow in my Used up! series. I will link the products down below so you will go directly to the Heymountain page if you wanna have a closer look.


What I got:
Sexy Eyes Eye Cream: This cream is perfect for your under eye area. It's really gentle, has many oils in it and smells fresh and lemony to wake you up in the morning. I love this product so I got myself a back-up one. :)
Lemon Demon Bath Tab: This is something I was able to try as a sample in my first order. I loved it so much. I love the fresh lemon scent. It's perfect to give you the energy to survive the cold months of winter. 
Rhapsody in Blue Bath Tab: This one is supposed to smell oriental and has many oils in it. I haven't tried it yet. I hope the smell will be a little more intense in the water.
Temple of Love Bath Tab: This is also supposed to smell oriental and like roses but be even more oily and moisturizing for your skin. I have to say that I don't like this one too much. It doesn't smell to much so I feel like I have nothing in my bath water. xD But it's good for up to 5 uses I would say. The moisturizing effect is definitely noticable also.
Mitten ins Gesicht Face Cleanser: This is really good for oily skin. I got this for my boyfriend because he used up his first one. I think it really improved his skin. And it's super easy to use so it's perfect for boys. ;)
Dancehall Crusher Foot Bath: This was a free gift. The exact one is not in stock anymore but they have other scents. I will keep that for winter because I think that will be really nice. Smells a lot like fruits.
Flower Power Shower Gel: This was a free gift as well. I can't wait to try it. If I like it I will definitely try some of their Christmas scents later this year. It's supposed to smell like summer and sea which is great because I love both. ;) They sell these in different sizes also.
Vanilla Bar Massage Bar: I love love love massage bars. This smells like true vanilla. Nothing else. :D We'll see whether we will use it up one day. (I have a massive one from Lush still... xD)
Kokotschambo Body Cream: This is a little sample of their body cream. I don't like to use body creams or lotions, I just hate the feeling. But I like these samples a lot. Smells very much like coconuts. Yummy!
Hautnah Cold Cream: I love their cold creams but I am still trying to use up the first little sample I got. They are very rich and you can use them technically everywhere. If you have really dry skinpatches (I do! And I use these against my dryness breakouts.) or even if you have super dry lips in winter (I like to apply it on top of my lipbalm...). They're perfection! This is a sample again and that's totally enough for me. ;) I don't like the smell of this one, though.
Heymountain is Good For You Conditioning Cream: I couldn't find this particular one anymore. I didn't like the scent at all. This is a sample also. I think my boyfriend will use that.
Piiieeetsch Sugar Scrub: It smells really peachy and feels very interesting. I will try this out soon. We'll see. :D

I hope you enjoyed this video and give these products a try!

Don’t forget those: http://twitter.com/#/BeautyChemCam and http://dailybooth.com/BeautyChemCam

Take care, bye!


If you wanna see me smile, feel free to click once.

Wanna know what that is: Click here!

No comments:

Post a Comment