Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Dressday #2



Hey guys,

Today’s dressday is a little fancier. This dress is from Orsay and I love it. I got it years ago and I hardly ever wear it because it is an Autumn dress and our weather is never nice enough for dresses. But I wanna change that now.

I paired it with my little bolero-thing again and my black tights. For shoes I chose flats because it was a very warm and sunny day still. Also I don’t have nice Fall shoes that go with it. :D

What do you think about this outfit?

Don’t forget those: http://twitter.com/#/BeautyChemCam and http://dailybooth.com/BeautyChemCam

Take care, bye!


If you wanna see me smile, feel free to click once.

Wanna know what that is: Click here!

4 comments:

  1. you look so pretty!!
    i love the choice of the flats they are totally perfect for this dress :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unfortunately the pictures are quite dark so they don't show up that well. :) But thank you!

      Delete
  2. Ein sehr hübsches Kleid und das Jäckchen passt perfekt dazu!

    ReplyDelete