Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Dressday #1



Hey guys,

I wanna start a challenge which I will call Dressday-Challenge. The idea is not my own but I read about something similar on the blog of a German blogger – Conny. She wants to wear more dresses and so she’s challenging herself to wear at least one dress in every month. That’s just what I usually do, but I wanna go a step further and I’m trying to wear a dress (or skirt) every week. So on Dressday, which will usually be Wednesday, I will post the picture of an outfit that I actually wore for one day.

So I wanna do this for the rest of the year and then I will decide whether I wanna go on or not. If you wanna join me on this challenge, let me know. I think it will be fun. :D Hope you enjoy!

This dress is by Zara and I got it in their sale. Like! :)

Don’t forget those: http://twitter.com/#/BeautyChemCam and http://dailybooth.com/BeautyChemCam

Take care, bye!


If you wanna see me smile, feel free to click once.

Wanna know what that is: Click here!

6 comments:

  1. You really look pretty with this dress on, and i really like the boots
    xx
    keep on doing this :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thx. The boots are soooo uncomfortable. :D

      Delete
  2. I like this dress. I love the collar, and the boots are sooo cute. This is a good idea. I look forward to seeing more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. sher hübsch! :)

    würde mich sehr freuen wenn du auch mal bei uns vorbeischauen würdest und bei unserer challange (die am wochenende startet :b) mitmachen würdest :)
    ttcybeauty.blogspot.de

    liebste grüße ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute dress. I like this idea. Looking forward to seeing more!

    ReplyDelete