Sunday, August 26, 2012

Used up! P2 rainbow lip gloss


Hey guys,

Today I wanna share a few lip glosses that I am going to throw out of my collection. They’re just really old and they changed their consistency a lot. So I would never use them. I often throw these things out and do not write about it but today I wanted to mention one of these lip glosses because I liked it a lot.

It’s a P2 Rainbow lip gloss. I don’t even remember where or when I got it. It just lived somewhere in my collection. But when I got it I really loved it because the colors was quite unique, a really pale and icy pink.

I am not too interested in lip glosses but I liked the consistency a lot. So I think I might check out P2 glosses in the future again. :D

So how often do you throw out lip products? :)

Don’t forget those: http://twitter.com/#/BeautyChemCam and http://dailybooth.com/BeautyChemCam

Take care, bye!


If you wanna see me smile, feel free to click once.

Wanna know what that is: Click here!

1 comment:

  1. i hate when old lipgloss start smelling bad..
    lately i'm more into lipsticks.. but i have a big collection of lipgloss that i think i have to reduce as well as you did.. i guess a big number of them is gone off..

    ReplyDelete