Sunday, August 5, 2012

Used up! Christina Aguilera Deodorant


Hey guys,

It’s time to show you a new used up product. I am in a hurry right now because my boyfriend is going to pick me up any minute so I hope I don’t forget anything important.

This weeks Used up! is a deodorant. It’s the Cristina Aguilera Deodorant Spray. So this is probably my second or third bottle of it. When I used up the first one I was totally obsessed with it. Did that change? Kind of. I don’t know.

First I was totally caught by the scent. But now I am not. I feel like it changed kind of. At the end I only smelled like alcohol and not the perfume anymore. Is that weird?

Also I felt like it didn’t help with sweating in the summer time. So I had to reapply it a few times a day. I don’t know. It doesn’t have a use by date and I didn’t keep it for too long.

So I still have a back-up bottle of this. I will see whether that one changes that weird, too. If it does I will probably not try any of the other Christina deodorants. But maybe this was just a weird bottle. Still I think that there are stronger deodorants on the market. If you really have issues with sweating and smelling this is not the right product.

I don’t know what else to say about it but that I was disappointed because I liked it so much at first. I think the smell is pretty similar to the matching perfume, by the way. So that’s good.

Ok, I have to go. My boyfriend’s waiting. ;) Have a lovely day!

Don’t forget those: http://twitter.com/#/BeautyChemCam and http://dailybooth.com/BeautyChemCam

Take care, bye!


If you wanna see a review about this product, feel free to click once.

Wanna know what that is: Click here!

No comments:

Post a Comment