Monday, August 13, 2012

Used up! bebe Young Care Feuchtigkeitscreme moisturizer for normal skin


Hey guys,

So today I am totally late with my Used up! post but there was just a lot going on yesterday. And then I fell asleep. So yeah, here we go.

Today I wanna show you a cheap moisturizer. I don’t know where you will be able to get it but who cares. So this is the Bebe Young Care moisturizer for normal skin. So as you may know I have dry skin but most Grannies don’t know much about my skin. So I finally decided to use this up.


So as I said this one is made for normal skin. It has vitamin E and sun protection in it but it doesn’t say how much SPF it has. So that’s ok. It contains 50ml and costs probably less than 5 Euro. So it is fairly cheap. It is made for younger skin hence the name. I still feel quite young and I also like moisturizers that aren’t too expensive.

So I really liked this product. I feel like it did moisturize my skin pretty well in the Spring and Summer time. It would probably not be enough for Winter though. The smell is ok but not over the top great. It didn’t break me out. I can’t really remember whether it felt like silicone and it doesn’t say on the back.

All over this is good for young normal skin that is not too sensitive. I though don’t know whether this was the old version of this “normal skin” one and maybe you can’t buy this one anymore. Right now I am using a new jar of this and I don’t like it at all. :/

So for the price it was quite a nice product. Have a lovely day!

Don’t forget those: http://twitter.com/#/BeautyChemCam and http://dailybooth.com/BeautyChemCam

Take care, bye!


If you wanna see a review about this product, feel free to click once.

Wanna know what that is: Click here!

No comments:

Post a Comment