Saturday, August 18, 2012

Tutti Frutti: Papaya


Hey guys,

This tutorial is a little bit of a mess because I did it before I opened my swap package. So I was really excited and rushing. I totally forgot to take pictures so I redid the make-up last weekend so I can show you pictures. But I didn’t copy it exactly so there might be some differences.

I really like that look because it’s really flattering on hooded eyes. You can only see the warm copper color when I look down but when my eyes are open there’s only the green and yellow liner. I think this is really fun.



What you need:
  • Bronzy or coppery base (as Maybelline 24h Color Tattoo in On and on Bronze)
  • Coppery orange eyeshadow
  • Yellow eyeshadow (as the one of the Milani Runway Eyes palette in Haute Couture)
  • Optional: Mac Fix+
  • Green eyeshadow (as the one of the Milani Runway Eyes palette in Haute Couture)
  • Lighter green eyeshadow (as Makeupgeek Eyeshadow in Fuji)
  • Black eyeliner pencil
  • Black liquid liner
  • Mascara
  • Foundation
  • Concealer
  • Contour color (as Nyx blush in Taupe)
  • Orange blush
  • Neutral shimmery lipcolor (as Kiko Sheer and Creamy lipstick Duo in 08)
  • Optional: orange lipgloss

So I have to say that I am super happy with these products. I just think the Balm Stain is so much better than the regular Lip Butters. IN LOVE. ^^

Don’t forget those: http://twitter.com/#/BeautyChemCam and http://dailybooth.com/BeautyChemCam

Take care, bye!

It would mean a lot if you could click once. :)

Wanna know what that is: Click here


No comments:

Post a Comment