This tutorial is a little bit of a mess because I did it before I opened my swap package. So I was really excited and rushing. I totally forgot to take pictures so I redid the make-up last weekend so I can show you pictures. But I didn’t copy it exactly so there might be some differences.
I really like that look because it’s really flattering on hooded eyes. You can only see the warm copper color when I look down but when my eyes are open there’s only the green and yellow liner. I think this is really fun.
What you need:
- Bronzy or coppery base (as Maybelline 24h Color Tattoo in On and on Bronze)
- Coppery orange eyeshadow
- Yellow eyeshadow (as the one of the Milani Runway Eyes palette in Haute Couture)
- Optional: Mac Fix+
- Green eyeshadow (as the one of the Milani Runway Eyes palette in Haute Couture)
- Lighter green eyeshadow (as Makeupgeek Eyeshadow in Fuji)
- Black eyeliner pencil
- Black liquid liner
- Contour color (as Nyx blush in Taupe)
- Orange blush
- Neutral shimmery lipcolor (as Kiko Sheer and Creamy lipstick Duo in 08)
- Optional: orange lipgloss
So I have to say that I am super happy with these products. I just think the Balm Stain is so much better than the regular Lip Butters. IN LOVE. ^^
Don’t forget those: http://twitter.com/#/BeautyChemCam and http://dailybooth.com/BeautyChemCam
Take care, bye!
It would mean a lot if you could click once. :)
Wanna know what that is: Click here!