Today I wanna share this really colorful look that brings together my two favorite color: Pink and lime green. :D So the really important colors for this look are all in the sleek acid palette. If you don’t own it get it, because it’s beautiful. :D And neons are really in this season.
I hope you enjoy this look. I don’t like the taste of this fruit but the colors are great!
What you need:
- Eyeshadow base (as Mac Paint Pot in Painterly)
- White base (as Zoeva Forever Eye Crayon in Cotton)
- White eyeshadow (as the one of the Sleek I Divine Acid palette)
- Pink eyeshadow (as the one of the Illamasqua Pink Smoke Quad)
- Neon pink eyeshadow (as the one of the Sleek I Divine Acid palette)
- Transition color: light pink eyeshadow
- Green eyeshadow (as Makeupgeek Eyeshadow in Fuji)
- Neon green eyeshadow (as the one of the Sleek I Divine Acid palette)
- Shimmery highlight color (as the Elf Eyeshadow in )
- Black liquid liner
- Contour color (as NYX blush in Taupe)
- Pink blush
- White highlighter
- Pink lipliner (as NYX lipliner in Hot Pink)
- Pink lipcolor (as OCC liptar in Anime)
- Pink lipgloss (as Kiko Lip Glaze in No. 02)
I love these colorful looks. With my eyeshape they’re super easy to pull off. :) Hope you enjoyed!
Don’t forget those: http://twitter.com/#/BeautyChemCam and http://dailybooth.com/BeautyChemCam
Take care, bye!
If you wanna see a review about this product, feel free to click once.
Wanna know what that is: Click here!