Saturday, August 4, 2012

Tutti Frutti: Dragonfruit



Hey guys,

Today I wanna share this really colorful look that brings together my two favorite color: Pink and lime green. :D So the really important colors for this look are all in the sleek acid palette. If you don’t own it get it, because it’s beautiful. :D And neons are really in this season.

I hope you enjoy this look. I don’t like the taste of this fruit but the colors are great!




What you need:
  • Eyeshadow base (as Mac Paint Pot in Painterly)
  • White base (as Zoeva Forever Eye Crayon in Cotton)
  • White eyeshadow (as the one of the Sleek I Divine Acid palette)
  • Pink eyeshadow (as the one of the Illamasqua Pink Smoke Quad)
  • Neon pink eyeshadow (as the one of the Sleek I Divine Acid palette)
  • Transition color: light pink eyeshadow
  • Green eyeshadow (as Makeupgeek Eyeshadow in Fuji)
  • Neon green eyeshadow (as the one of the Sleek I Divine Acid palette)
  • Shimmery highlight color (as the Elf Eyeshadow in )
  • Black liquid liner
  • Mascara
  • Concealer
  • Foundation
  • Contour color (as NYX blush in Taupe)
  • Pink blush
  • White highlighter
  • Pink lipliner (as NYX lipliner in Hot Pink)
  • Pink lipcolor (as OCC liptar in Anime)
  • Pink lipgloss (as Kiko Lip Glaze in No. 02)

I love these colorful looks. With my eyeshape they’re super easy to pull off. :) Hope you enjoyed!

Don’t forget those: http://twitter.com/#/BeautyChemCam and http://dailybooth.com/BeautyChemCam

Take care, bye!


If you wanna see a review about this product, feel free to click once.

Wanna know what that is: Click here!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment