Saturday, August 11, 2012

Tutti Frutti: Blueberries



Hey guys,

Today it gets really blue on my blog. ^^ I decided to play around with my new blue eyeshadow palette by Wet n Wild that I got in my latest swap. Unfortunately blue is not a very flattering color on my but I still think it’s an interesting look to show.

It would be great to know how you feel about blue eyeshadow. Can you make it work or is it just too 80s?



What you need:
  • Blue eyeshadow base (as Maybelline Color Tattoo in Turquoise Forever)
  • Vibrant blue eyeshadow (as the one of the Ofra Bright Addiction palette)
  • Dark blue eyeshadow (as the one of the Wet n Wild Blue Had Me At Hello palette)
  • Optional: shimmery eyebrow highlight
  • Shimmery black eyeshadow (as the one of the Wet n Wild Blue Had Me At Hello palette)
  • Black eyeliner pencil
  • Teal eyeliner pencil
  • Teal eyeshadow (as the one of the Wet n Wild Blue Had Me At Hello palette)
  • Shimmery blue eyeshadow (as the one of the Wet n Wild Blue Had Me At Hello palette)
  • Black liquid eyeliner
  • Mascara
  • Concealer
  • Foundation
  • Highlight color
  • Contour color (as the one of the Ofra Window Palette)
  • Warm pink blush
  • Nude lipstick (as Zoeva Lip Crayon in Naked)
  • Orange lip gloss

One thing I wanna mention: This vibrant blue eyeshadow totally stained my eyes! Horrible!

Don’t forget those: http://twitter.com/#/BeautyChemCam and http://dailybooth.com/BeautyChemCam

Take care, bye!


If you wanna see a review about this product, feel free to click once.

Wanna know what that is: Click here



2 comments:

  1. This look is not 80s at all. You smoked it out very nicely. I like this eye look on you. For a color that "isn't very flattering" on you, you rocked it well!

    ReplyDelete