Today I wanna show you this look. Actually I don’t really know what I did and why I had to turn it into this batman-cleopatra-look. But I like it. Hope you enjoy!
What I really love about it are the lips. It’s really yellow though, which is quite hard to pull off, I believe.
What you need:
- Eyeshadow base (as Mac Paint Pot in Painterly)
- Yellow eyeshadow (as the one of the Ofra Bright Addiction palette)
- Shimmery yellow eyeshadow (as Minerals will work 4 you in No. 024)
- White base (as Nyx Jumbo Pencil in Milk)
- Dark grey eyeshadow (as the one of the Ofra Bright Addiction palette)
- Black eyeliner pencil
- Optional: green mascara (as Kiko Super Color Mascara in 03 Green)
- Contour color (as Nyx blush in Taupe)
- Pink blush (as Hard Candy Fox in a Box in Hot Flash)
- Dark orange lipstick
- Clear gloss
I really like the lips but maybe not with the eye look. So it was just fun and trying out products. Have a nice day! :D
Don’t forget those: http://twitter.com/#/BeautyChemCam and http://dailybooth.com/BeautyChemCam
Take care, bye!
If you wanna see me smile, feel free to click once.
Wanna know what that is: Click here!