Saturday, August 25, 2012

Tutti Frutti: Bananas




Hey guys,

Today I wanna show you this look. Actually I don’t really know what I did and why I had to turn it into this batman-cleopatra-look. But I like it. Hope you enjoy!

What I really love about it are the lips. It’s really yellow though, which is quite hard to pull off, I believe.




What you need:
  • Eyeshadow base (as Mac Paint Pot in Painterly)
  • Yellow eyeshadow (as the one of the Ofra Bright Addiction palette)
  • Shimmery yellow eyeshadow (as Minerals will work 4 you in No. 024)
  • White base (as Nyx Jumbo Pencil in Milk)
  • Dark grey eyeshadow (as the one of the Ofra Bright Addiction palette)
  • Black eyeliner pencil
  • Mascara
  • Optional: green mascara (as Kiko Super Color Mascara in 03 Green)
  • Concealer
  • Foundation
  • Contour color (as Nyx blush in Taupe)
  • Pink blush (as Hard Candy Fox in a Box in Hot Flash)
  • Dark orange lipstick
  • Clear gloss

I really like the lips but maybe not with the eye look. So it was just fun and trying out products. Have a nice day! :D

Don’t forget those: http://twitter.com/#/BeautyChemCam and http://dailybooth.com/BeautyChemCam

Take care, bye!


If you wanna see me smile, feel free to click once.

Wanna know what that is: Click here



1 comment:

  1. Wow cool! Gelb :D
    Sieht toll aus. I Like banana ;-)

    ReplyDelete