Today I will share the other Wet n Wild palette I got in my swap and it is the Comfort Zone one. I was so happy when I got it because it is so famous. This was actually recorded before I did the blue look. So don’t get confused if I say anything weird. ^^
This palette really is gorgeous. It is way more wearable than the blue one. So if you’re starting off with make-up you should try to get this one maybe. :D I really see my using this a lot.
What you need:
- Duochrome base (as Ofra 3-D in Diamond Glitz)
- Duochrome eyeshadow (as the one of the Wet n Wild Comfort Zone palette)
- Golden highlighting eyeshadow (as the one of the Wet n Wild Comfort Zone palette)
- Green eyeliner pencil
- Green eyeshadow (as the one of the Wet n Wild Comfort Zone palette)
- Black liquid eyeliner
- Black eyeliner pencil (as Estee Lauder Double-Wear Stay-in-Place eyeliner pencil in Onyx)
- Optional: foundation
- Bronzer (as the one of the Ofra Window Palette)
- Muted down pink blush (as the one of the Ofra Window Palette)
- Golden highlighter (as the one of the Ofra Window Palette)
- Pink lipcolor (as the Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Sweetheart)
So I have to say that I am super happy with these products. I just think the Balm Stain is so much better than the regular Lip Butters. IN LOVE. ^^
Don’t forget those: http://twitter.com/#/BeautyChemCam and http://dailybooth.com/BeautyChemCam
Take care, bye!
If you wanna see a review about this product, feel free to click once.
Wanna know what that is: Click here!