Tuesday, August 14, 2012

To-Go Make-up: The ultimate Club Dupe



Hey guys,

Today I will share the other Wet n Wild palette I got in my swap and it is the Comfort Zone one. I was so happy when I got it because it is so famous. This was actually recorded before I did the blue look. So don’t get confused if I say anything weird. ^^

This palette really is gorgeous. It is way more wearable than the blue one. So if you’re starting off with make-up you should try to get this one maybe. :D I really see my using this a lot.


What you need:
  • Duochrome base (as Ofra 3-D in Diamond Glitz)
  • Duochrome eyeshadow (as the one of the Wet n Wild Comfort Zone palette)
  • Golden highlighting eyeshadow (as the one of the Wet n Wild Comfort Zone palette)
  • Green eyeliner pencil
  • Green eyeshadow (as the one of the Wet n Wild Comfort Zone palette)
  • Black liquid eyeliner
  • Black eyeliner pencil (as Estee Lauder Double-Wear Stay-in-Place eyeliner pencil in Onyx)
  • Mascara
  • Concealer
  • Optional: foundation
  • Bronzer (as the one of the Ofra Window Palette)
  • Muted down pink blush (as the one of the Ofra Window Palette)
  • Golden highlighter (as the one of the Ofra Window Palette)
  • Pink lipcolor (as the Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Sweetheart)


So I have to say that I am super happy with these products. I just think the Balm Stain is so much better than the regular Lip Butters. IN LOVE. ^^

Don’t forget those: http://twitter.com/#/BeautyChemCam and http://dailybooth.com/BeautyChemCam

Take care, bye!


If you wanna see a review about this product, feel free to click once.

Wanna know what that is: Click here



2 comments:

  1. Huhu,
    ich habe Dir einen Award verliehen. Schau mal bei mir vorbei!
    Liebe Grüsse,
    Puminchen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! :)

    Ja, im Pfännchen sieht er halt eher nach einem hässlichen Braun aus - bin aber total glücklich mit meiner Bestellung! :)

    <3

    ReplyDelete