This is a look created with the Illamasqua Pink Smoke quad. I had to get this palette when I saw it in the sale. I’ve already talked about it here. But now I wanna share the look that I did with it.
I was really impressed by the shades. I think they go so well with each other. The pink shade is matt, the darkest shade has a little bit of shimmer and the other two colors are very shimmery.
What you need:
- Eyeshadow base (as Mac Paint Pot in Girl Friendly)
- Shimmery pink eyeshadow (as the one of the Illamasqua Pink Smoke quad)
- Vibrant pink eyeshadow (as the one of the Illamasqua Pink Smoke quad)
- Dark grey eyeshadow (as the one of the Illamasqua Pink Smoke quad)
- Shimmery grey eyeshadow (as the one of the Illamasqua Pink Smoke quad)
- Black eyeliner pencil
- Contour color (as Nyx blush in Taupe)
- Natural blush (as Mac Blushcreme in Ladyblush)
- Highlighter (as Benefit High Beam)
- Pink lip color (as Revlon lipbutter in Lollipop)
- Nude pink lipgloss (as Kiko Extra Volume lip gloss in 10)
What do you think about this palette? Have you tried Illamasqua eyeshadows yet? :)
Don’t forget those: http://twitter.com/#/BeautyChemCam and http://dailybooth.com/BeautyChemCam
Take care, bye!
If you wanna see me smile, feel free to click once.
Wanna know what that is: Click here!