Tuesday, August 28, 2012

To-Go Make-up: Pink Smoke




Hey guys,

This is a look created with the Illamasqua Pink Smoke quad. I had to get this palette when I saw it in the sale. I’ve already talked about it here. But now I wanna share the look that I did with it.

I was really impressed by the shades. I think they go so well with each other. The pink shade is matt, the darkest shade has a little bit of shimmer and the other two colors are very shimmery.



What you need:
  • Eyeshadow base (as Mac Paint Pot in Girl Friendly)
  • Shimmery pink eyeshadow (as the one of the Illamasqua Pink Smoke quad)
  • Vibrant pink eyeshadow (as the one of the Illamasqua Pink Smoke quad)
  • Dark grey eyeshadow (as the one of the Illamasqua Pink Smoke quad)
  • Shimmery grey eyeshadow (as the one of the Illamasqua Pink Smoke quad)
  • Black eyeliner pencil
  • Mascara
  • Concealer
  • Foundation
  • Contour color (as Nyx blush in Taupe)
  • Natural blush (as Mac Blushcreme in Ladyblush)
  • Highlighter (as Benefit High Beam)
  • Pink lip color (as Revlon lipbutter in Lollipop)
  • Nude pink lipgloss (as Kiko Extra Volume lip gloss in 10)

What do you think about this palette? Have you tried Illamasqua eyeshadows yet? :)

Don’t forget those: http://twitter.com/#/BeautyChemCam and http://dailybooth.com/BeautyChemCam

Take care, bye!


If you wanna see me smile, feel free to click once.

Wanna know what that is: Click here!



2 comments:

  1. Pink steht Dir gut! Passt sehr gut zu Deinen Augen!
    Liebe Grüsse, Puminchen

    ReplyDelete