I really loved this look. I think it’s really flattering on my eye shape. Also I really enjoy my Illamasqua products a lot. I can’t wait for Autumn so I can wear the lipstick more often. What are your favorite Illamasqua things?
What you need:
- Black eyeliner pencil
- Eyeshadow base (as Mac Paint Pot in Painterly)
- White base (as Zoeva Forever Eye Crayon in Cotton)
- Shimmery silver eyeshadow
- Shimmery bronzy eyeshadow
- Matt black eyeshadow
- Foundation (as Illamasqua Light Liquid Foundation in 115)
- Bronzer (as Bobbi Brown Rouge Stick in Suede – NYX blush in Taupe)
- Pink blush (as Illamasqua Cream Blusher in Promise)
- Highlighter (as Benefit High Beam)
- Red lipstick (as Illamasqua lipstick in Drench)
- Red lipgloss
I am listening to Sue Denim right now. Her CD is pretty new. If you wanna buy it, here’s the link: http://www.therealsuedenim.co.uk/discography/ - It’s fantastic.
Don’t forget those: http://twitter.com/#/BeautyChemCam and http://dailybooth.com/BeautyChemCam
Take care, bye!
If you wanna see me smile, feel free to click once.
Wanna know what that is: Click here!