This is the last Dark Shadows look, I promise. Elizabeth Collins Stoddard is the heiress to the home of Barnabas Collins. She lives in the stately home with her daughter, her brother and his son. They’re all a little bit weird and she seems to be the only normal person in this family.
She is the first to know that Barnabas is a vampire and she doesn’t want the others to know. Since he knows about a huge treasure room in the house she allows him to stay.
Her look is really nice and 70s inspired. It goes great with her hair. I was inspired by this picture and this weird gif. :D
What you need:
- Eyeshadow base (as Nyx HD Eyeshadow base)
- Shimmery peach base (as Zoeva Forever Eye Crayon in Candlelight)
- Matt peach eyeshadow
- Brown eyeshadow
- Darker taupe eyeshadow
- Dark grey eyeshadow
- White eyeliner pencil (as Zoeva Forever Eye Crayon in Cotton)
- Matt highlighting eyeshadow
- Black liquid liner
- Optional: False lashes (as Ardell Babies lashes)
- Contour color (as a combination of Bobbi Brown Blushstick in Suede and NYX blush in Taupe)
- Peachy blush
- Neutral peachy lipcolor (as Zoeva Lip Crayon in Naked)
- Orange lip gloss
So next week there will be a look that I showed on this blog before but then it will be all English and with the video. :)
Don’t forget those: http://twitter.com/#/BeautyChemCam and http://dailybooth.com/BeautyChemCam
Take care, bye!
If you wanna see a review about this product, feel free to click once.
Wanna know what that is: Click here!