Thursday, August 16, 2012

Purchase of the Month: July


Hey guys,

Here is my purchase of July. I went really crazy the last months and this month will be huge as well so let’s get right into it.


What I got:
  • Zoeva Forever Eye Crayon in Cotton: A beautiful white eyeshadow base similar to NYX Milk Jumbo Eye Pencil. But still it is not as creamy and it doesn’t crease as easily. If you have oilier lids these are amazing. They don’t come in a ton of colors but there are some great shades. Really recommend these.
  • Zoeva Forever Eye Crayon in Candle Light: A nice neutral peach shade with shimmer. The texture is very similar to the Cotton one. I think this shade is great for everyday wear but it looks better with a shadow on top.
  • Zoeva Lip Crayon in Naked: This product is beautiful as well. It smells really nice but still it will dry out your lips. So better use a gloss on top. Stays put very nice. You have to sharpen these, that’s the downside. All in all a great product with a lovely smell.
  • Kiko Douchrome Nail Polish in no. 10: Interesting douchrome nail polish. I haven’t tried it on its own yet but I really like the color and texture. It was quite opaque with the first layer. Still I am afraid that it will make my nails break easier like the other colors did.
  • Illamsqua Nail Varnish in Propaganda: This is a nice royal blue color, really dark and fancy on the nails. It has the most beautiful shine but without any shimmer or glitter or anything. An all over great polish. It was not streaky whatsoever. Still have issues with the packaging and the brush.
  • Illamasqua Light Liquid Foundation in 115: This is the palest foundation ever. It’s lightweight, feels lovely on the skin and the color is even too white for me. So if you’re really pale this might be a good one to try. Made me curious how the other Illamasqua foundations are. But first I’ll have to use this up in the Winter time.
Look with Illamasqua foundation, blusher and lipstick in Drench
  • Illamasqua lipstick in Drench: This lipstick is such a nice and wearable red. You will see me using this in the Illamasqua meets Snowwhite-look. Lovely color and a nice feeling on the lips. What more do we need?
  • Illamasqua Cream Blusher in Promise: This color is really nice, a light pink that is still suitable for everyday wear. I really like the texture of these, they’re more creamy than the Mac ones. I will definitely check out some more colors of these.
  • Illamasqua Nail Varnish Quad with a basecoat, Scorch, Prism and Harsh: I especially love the silver glitter color (Harsh) and the matt white color (Scorch). I will not use the basecoat because I have a special one for my nails. And this third color I have to try on its own to see whether I like it. They are full size and I have the same issues with the packaging and brushes.
  • Illamasqua Nail Varnish in Wink: The most beautiful pale lavender you can imagine. Buy it. It’s perfection. Still wearing it on my toes.
  • Benefit High Beam: This is a little controversial. Everyone seems to love it but I don’t know why. Still I don’t like it too much. If we don’t fall in love with each other soon, I might sell it. I don’t know, it just doesn’t look that great in real life. Actually it’s very glittery and looks very fake on my cheeks. We’ll see.
  • Illamasqua Quad in Pink Smoke: This palette is really gorgeous. I think the colors go with each other very well and the packaging is nice, sleek and special. It looks expensive still. And it has a huge mirror in it which I really like. The pigmentation is great, the hot pink is the only matt color but it’s super pigmented though. I really recommend this if you like looks that are similar to the one I am wearing at the end of the video. Tutorial will be up soon!

Any further information? Watch the video and ask me. :D

Don’t forget those: http://twitter.com/#/BeautyChemCam and http://dailybooth.com/BeautyChemCam

Take care, bye!


If you wanna see a review about this product, feel free to click once.

Wanna know what that is: Click here!

No comments:

Post a Comment