Thursday, August 23, 2012

Outfit of the Day: Birthday Party + Award


Hey guys,

I wanted to show you this quick outfit of the day. I really liked it. I think it’s classy but still edgy with the skulls. Hope you enjoy.



Also I got a Blog Award which is something that’s going on on German blogs. I thought I might share it still. I got it from Puminchen which has a German blog about many things like beauty, baking and health. She’s a lovely person, so if you’re German or you understand it check her blog out!

So you’re supposed to give this Award to more people. I don’t really know anybody that I could give it to because they’re supposed to have less than 200 subscribers.

I choose:

Just blush me – she’s very talented and pretty
Mika – just because I love her so much

So that’s all. Most other blogs have more subscribers. :) Have a lovely day!

Don’t forget those: http://twitter.com/#/BeautyChemCam and http://dailybooth.com/BeautyChemCam

Take care, bye!


If you wanna see me smile, feel free to click once.

Wanna know what that is: Click here!

2 comments:

  1. TOLL! :) Danke das ist total süß von dir <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chices Outfit!! Und danke für Deine lieben Worte <3
    Liebe Grüsse, Puminchen

    ReplyDelete