Monday, July 9, 2012

Used up! L'eau d'Issey

Hey guys,

today I wanna do a late Used up! post because I don't really have time right now. Tomorrow is my horrible exam and I'll be so glad when it's done. :)

The product I used up is another sample size of a perfume. I normally don't really think about these so I was shocked when I just checked the prize of the full size (15 ml = 0,5 oz) and it is 130 Euro. That is crazy. And I am honest I would NEVER spend that much on a scent. But still I really like this one. It's by the brand Issey Miyake and it smells really lovely. It is an Eau de Toilette and it stays on quite long. So you don't have to worry that it's fading away after half an hour.

The scent is described as floral and it has lotus, rose, lilies and oriental woods in it. It is described as the meeting of orient and occident. I love oriental scents so this is one for me. It is still very floral which I usually don't like that much but the combination is really grown up and aromatic.

So I'd say if you get it cheaper buy it but do not pay 130 Euro for a perfume. :D

I hope you're having a lovely day. Cross fingers for my exam. :D

Don’t forget those: http://twitter.com/#/BeautyChemCam and http://dailybooth.com/BeautyChemCam

Take care, bye!


If you wanna see a review about this product, feel free to click once.

Wanna know what that is: Click here!

2 comments: