Sunday, July 1, 2012

Used up! Heymountain Bath Tab in Lemon Demon



 Hey guys,

I wanna share another product I used up. I kept it quite a while because I used it up just a few weeks after I got it but I wanted to do the Purchase of the Month with it first.

It’s the Heymountain Bubble Bath in Lemon Demon. I got this as a goodie with my first order. I was really happy because I like having a bath and the smell of lemons. So it was technically perfect.

So it was worth 3 or maybe 4 uses and I really enjoyed it. I loved the scent, it was super relaxing but still I didn’t fall asleep (which sometimes happens if I am really stressed out). Also the essential oils that were in there made my skin feel super soft. 

That's what the water looked like with it. :)
So they really convinced me to repurchase this Bubble Bath. It’s just amazing. It didn’t really bubble that much but I just loved it. :)

I hope you’re having a great day.

Don’t forget those: http://twitter.com/#/BeautyChemCam and http://dailybooth.com/BeautyChemCam

Take care, bye!


If you wanna see a review about this product, feel free to click once.

Wanna know what that is: Click here!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, verrückt? Echt? Zu dunkel? - aber so hat jeder einen anderen Geschmack! :)

    Danke für deinen lieben Kommentar! :)

    ReplyDelete