Here’s the new series. I wanted to do some more colorful and summery looks so I thought a fruit series would be really cool. Right now I don’t really know which fruits I will do so if you have any requests let me know. :)
This one is the melon look. I like this fruit a lot in the summer and I love that it has two colors. So it’s really bright and fun. :D I used the Melon pigment by Mac which I got as a gift (it’s not fullsize, but I was soooooooo happy) by Beautykrams. This and the mascara inspired me to do the first look.
What you need:
- Neutral base (as Mac Paint Pot in Painterly)
- Red base (as the one of the Sleek I Divine Primer Palette)
- Blue-teal base (as Zoeva Forever Eye Crayon in Blumine)
- Shimmery peachy pink eyeshadow
- Melon red eyeshadow (as Sleek blush in Pomegranate)
- Shimmery golden pigment (as Mac pigment in Melon)
- Green eyeshadow
- Darker teal eyeshadow
- Black eyeshadow
- Blending color
- Black eyeliner pencil
- Teal mascara (as Kiko Super Color Mascara in 03)
- Contour shade (as Nyx blush in Taupe)
- Melony blush (as Sleek blush in Pomegranate)
- Nude lipliner (as Nyx lipliner in Tangerine)
- Peachy lipstick (as Kiko lipstick in 79)
So what do you think about this new series? :)
Don’t forget those: http://twitter.com/#/BeautyChemCam and http://dailybooth.com/BeautyChemCam
Take care, bye!
If you wanna see a review about this product, feel free to click once.
Wanna know what that is: Click here!