Sunday, July 8, 2012

Tutti Frutti: Water Melon



Hey guys,

Here’s the new series. I wanted to do some more colorful and summery looks so I thought a fruit series would be really cool. Right now I don’t really know which fruits I will do so if you have any requests let me know. :)

This one is the melon look. I like this fruit a lot in the summer and I love that it has two colors. So it’s really bright and fun. :D I used the Melon pigment by Mac which I got as a gift (it’s not fullsize, but I was soooooooo happy) by Beautykrams. This and the mascara inspired me to do the first look.



What you need:
  • Neutral base (as Mac Paint Pot in Painterly)
  • Red base (as the one of the Sleek I Divine Primer Palette)
  • Blue-teal base (as Zoeva Forever Eye Crayon in Blumine)
  • Shimmery peachy pink eyeshadow
  • Melon red eyeshadow (as Sleek blush in Pomegranate)
  • Shimmery golden pigment (as Mac pigment in Melon)
  • Green eyeshadow
  • Darker teal eyeshadow
  • Black eyeshadow
  • Blending color
  • Black eyeliner pencil
  • Teal mascara (as Kiko Super Color Mascara in 03)
  • Foundation
  • Concealer
  • Contour shade (as Nyx blush in Taupe)
  • Melony blush (as Sleek blush in Pomegranate)
  • Nude lipliner (as Nyx lipliner in Tangerine)
  • Peachy lipstick (as Kiko lipstick in 79)

So what do you think about this new series? :)

Don’t forget those: http://twitter.com/#/BeautyChemCam and http://dailybooth.com/BeautyChemCam

Take care, bye!


If you wanna see a review about this product, feel free to click once.

Wanna know what that is: Click here


No comments:

Post a Comment