Now I wanna show you a very neutral and wearable summer look. It’s peaches and because the color peach is so great for summer I really wanted to do this next. Right now we even have a tiny bit of summer here. :D
The look is not too hard to do. I was mainly inspired by such pictures. So I wanted to do a darker red eyeliner and some darker crease color to go with the shape and coloring of the fruit.
What you need:
- Eyeshadow base (as Mac Paint Pot in Painterly)
- Peachy base (as the one of the Sleek I Divine Primer Palette)
- Shimmery peachy eyeshadow
- Reddish base (as Benefit Creaseless Cream in Get Figgy)
- Red eyeshadow (as the one of the Wet n Wild palette in Enter a new Realm)
- Darker plum eyeshadow
- Black eyeshadow
- Reddish liquid or gel eyeliner
- Optional: Shimmery peachy eyeliner pencil
- Matt peachy highlight color
- Orange contour color (as Sleek blush in Suede)
- Peachy blush (as Benefit blush in Georgia)
- Highlight (as Benefit High Beam)
- Peachy lipstick (as Bobbi Brown lipstick in Carnation)
- Orange lipgloss
I am not too happy with this look but I will record the next one now! :)
Don’t forget those: http://twitter.com/#/BeautyChemCam and http://dailybooth.com/BeautyChemCam
Take care, bye!
If you wanna see a review about this product, feel free to click once.
Wanna know what that is: Click here!