Saturday, July 14, 2012

Tutti Frutti: Kiwi



Hey guys,

Here’s the second look of my fruit series. I wanted to do another look that has two colors because they’re just easier to do. But next week there will be a one-color-one. ;)

I love kiwis, they’re really tasty and I love the green color. I was not too sure whether I would like the bronzy color with it but I think it looks good and I would definitely wear this to any summer event. ^^ So I hope you enjoy!

 
What you need:
  • Neutral base (as Nyx HD Eyeshadow Base)
  • Green base (as the one of the Sleek I Divine Primer Palette)
  • Green eyeshadow (as Makeupgeek Eyeshadow in Fuji)
  • Golden eyeshadow (as Kiko Watereyeshadow in Bright Lemon)
  • Bronzy base (as Maybelline 24h Color Tattoo in On and on Bronze)
  • Bronzy eyeshadow (as Makeupgeek Eyeshadow in Glamorous)
  • Darker brown eyeshadow
  • Black eyeliner pencil
  • Black liquid eyeliner (as Nyx Liquid Eyeliner)
  • Mascara
  • Concealer
  • Foundation
  • Contour color (as a combination of Bobbi Brown Rouge Stick in Suede and Nyx blush in Taupe)
  • Peachy shimmery blush
  • Bronzy lipstick
  • Orangey lipgloss

Hope you enjoyed! Have a beautiful day.

Don’t forget those: http://twitter.com/#/BeautyChemCam and http://dailybooth.com/BeautyChemCam

Take care, bye!


If you wanna see a review about this product, feel free to click once.

Wanna know what that is: Click here

See you soon. ^^

1 comment:

  1. I love acid green eyeshadow...
    I'm going straight to watch the video
    x

    ReplyDelete