Here’s the second look of my fruit series. I wanted to do another look that has two colors because they’re just easier to do. But next week there will be a one-color-one. ;)
I love kiwis, they’re really tasty and I love the green color. I was not too sure whether I would like the bronzy color with it but I think it looks good and I would definitely wear this to any summer event. ^^ So I hope you enjoy!
What you need:
- Neutral base (as Nyx HD Eyeshadow Base)
- Green base (as the one of the Sleek I Divine Primer Palette)
- Green eyeshadow (as Makeupgeek Eyeshadow in Fuji)
- Golden eyeshadow (as Kiko Watereyeshadow in Bright Lemon)
- Bronzy base (as Maybelline 24h Color Tattoo in On and on Bronze)
- Bronzy eyeshadow (as Makeupgeek Eyeshadow in Glamorous)
- Darker brown eyeshadow
- Black eyeliner pencil
- Black liquid eyeliner (as Nyx Liquid Eyeliner)
- Contour color (as a combination of Bobbi Brown Rouge Stick in Suede and Nyx blush in Taupe)
- Peachy shimmery blush
- Bronzy lipstick
- Orangey lipgloss
Hope you enjoyed! Have a beautiful day.
Don’t forget those: http://twitter.com/#/BeautyChemCam and http://dailybooth.com/BeautyChemCam
Take care, bye!
If you wanna see a review about this product, feel free to click once.
Wanna know what that is: Click here!
|See you soon. ^^|