Saturday, July 21, 2012

Tutti Frutti: Cherry


Hey guys,

Today’s look is inspired by cherries. I love cherries, I think they’re so tasty. So this look includes a lot of redish-pink eyeshadow and a sweet red lip.

I added some green so it’s not too red. I thought it would just make it look a little brighter and nicer. But you don’t have to think the same way. :D



What you need:
  • Pink base (as Mac Paint Pot in Girlfriendly)
  • Red base (as the one of the Sleek Primer Palette)
  • Neutral pink eyeshadow
  • Red eyeshadow (as the one of the Wet ‘n Wild palette Enter a new Realm)
  • Pinkish shimmery eyeshadow (as Ponyhütchen eyeshadow in Raspberry Smoothie)
  • Black liquid liner
  • Green eyeliner pencil
  • Green eyeshadow
  • Black eyeliner pencil
  • Mascara
  • Concealer
  • Foundation
  • Redish blush
  • Red lipstick (as Barry M lipstick in 141)
  • Red lipgloss

I really like how this look turned out. Also I just uploaded my first recipe to my second channel!

Don’t forget those: http://twitter.com/#/BeautyChemCam and http://dailybooth.com/BeautyChemCam

Take care, bye!



If you wanna see a review about this product, feel free to click once.

Wanna know what that is: Click here

No comments:

Post a Comment