Today’s look is inspired by cherries. I love cherries, I think they’re so tasty. So this look includes a lot of redish-pink eyeshadow and a sweet red lip.
I added some green so it’s not too red. I thought it would just make it look a little brighter and nicer. But you don’t have to think the same way. :D
What you need:
- Pink base (as Mac Paint Pot in Girlfriendly)
- Red base (as the one of the Sleek Primer Palette)
- Neutral pink eyeshadow
- Red eyeshadow (as the one of the Wet ‘n Wild palette Enter a new Realm)
- Pinkish shimmery eyeshadow (as Ponyhütchen eyeshadow in Raspberry Smoothie)
- Black liquid liner
- Green eyeliner pencil
- Green eyeshadow
- Black eyeliner pencil
- Redish blush
- Red lipstick (as Barry M lipstick in 141)
- Red lipgloss
I really like how this look turned out. Also I just uploaded my first recipe to my second channel!
Don’t forget those: http://twitter.com/#/BeautyChemCam and http://dailybooth.com/BeautyChemCam
Take care, bye!
If you wanna see a review about this product, feel free to click once.
Wanna know what that is: Click here!