Wednesday, July 11, 2012

To-Go Make-up: Anime inspired look




Hey guys,

This look was prerecorded a long time ago. May be that this was the first video I recorded in my new room in our new flat, I don’t know. Fact is that I quite liked it but I wasn’t sure whether I should upload it or not.

I really liked the black around the eyes, I think it looks really flattering with my eyeshape. It’s smoky but still kind of warm.

So after this look I will start a fun little miniseries of To-Go looks. There will probably be four looks, maybe five. :)



What you need:
  • Neutral base (as Mac Paint Pot in Painterly)
  • Nude eyeshadow (as Mac eyeshadow in Brul√©)
  • Orangey eyeshadow
  • Dark grey eyeshadow
  • Black eyeshadow
  • Mascara
  • Black eyeliner pencil
  • Concealer
  • Foundation
  • Pink blush (as Sleek blush in Pomegranate)
  • Peachy lip color (as OCC liptar in Divine)
  • Lip gloss

So there will be a really new video soon! ;)

Don’t forget those: http://twitter.com/#/BeautyChemCam and http://dailybooth.com/BeautyChemCam

Take care, bye!


If you wanna see a review about this product, feel free to click once.

Wanna know what that is: Click here


2 comments:

  1. I totally loved this look XD

    i'm your follower, would you mind to follow me back? :)
    xoxo
    find me♥
    Twitter // Blog // Facebook

    ReplyDelete