Tuesday, July 31, 2012

To-Go Make-up: Angelique (Dark Shadows)



Hey guys,

Here is the last Crimson Amulet palette look. Now that I did all of them I don’t really know which one is my favorite. ^^ I love them all. But I really do love Eva Green who is Angelique in Dark Shadows.

Her look is great for people with a smaller lid space or hooded eyes. I tried to recreate this look using as little other products as I could. I just forgot the eyeshadow base. So hope you enjoy!



What you need:
  • Eyeshadow base (as Mac Paint Pot in Painterly)
  • Black eyeliner pencil
  • Black liquid eyeliner
  • Black or dark grey eyeshadow
  • Shimmery highlighting eyeshadow
  • Mascara
  • Concealer
  • Foundation
  • Cool toned pink blush
  • Pinkish red lipstick

This look is really cool for any kind of sexy witch or vampire make-up for Halloween. :D Love it.

Don’t forget those: http://twitter.com/#/BeautyChemCam and http://dailybooth.com/BeautyChemCam

Take care, bye!


If you wanna see a review about this product, feel free to click once.

Wanna know what that is: Click here



No comments:

Post a Comment