Friday, July 13, 2012

Purchase of the Month: May


 Hey guys,

Today I wanna share some random purchases of the last weeks. I am really happy with anything I got and I can tell you that there will be so many more things that I will share in the future posts about this because right now I am just going crazy with shopping. xD




What I got:
  • Mac Viva Glam lipstick in Nicky: This color totally blew my mind. I don’t know how I could live without it all these years. It’s pinks, it’s me. Still I am not wearing it often enough. This thing is gorgeous if you wanna scream “Different!”. Buy it.
  • Catrice Lip Colour Cream in 02 Blossom: Sooooo disappointed. There was no tester or anything and it was on sale so it’s not a big deal. Still I thought it would be a little bit more vibrant and fun for summer.
  • Inglot Nail Enamel in 979: I wasn’t right. I could get Inglot in Germany. But still the Polish stores are closer to where I live than the German ones. :D Still the color is amazing. If you can get one of their polishes for cheap get it. I don’t know how much they are originally. They are definitely not the best ones in the world but the color pay-off is crazy!
  • Butter London nail polish in The Full Monty: This color was always in my head. When I actually decided to get my first Butter London polish I was still thinking that it might be too boring. But I don’t regret buying it. A dupe could be Essie Good as Gold but the consistency of these is very different. Still the color is very similar.
  • Catrice nail polish in Genius in the Bottle: Awesome color. It’s just so different. I like it for Autumn. It’s just great. I can’t get over it. ;)
  • My two pairs of shoes I got here: I still haven’t worn them a lot but they are just so pretty. Our summer is really rainy and awkward as always. So I don’t really get the chance to wear them. If you can order at this website do it. The shoes are great. I am planning to do a shoe collection video and there will be at least 4 pairs of shoes that I got on this site. (They ship to the following countries: Germany (4,90); Austria, Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg (9,90); Poland, Hungaria, Czech Republic, Slovakia (16,90).)

Lip swatch of Mac Viva Glam Nicky!
I hope your having a lovely day!

Don’t forget those: http://twitter.com/#/BeautyChemCam and http://dailybooth.com/BeautyChemCam

Take care, bye!


If you wanna see a review about this product, feel free to click once.

Wanna know what that is: Click here!

No comments:

Post a Comment