Thursday, July 26, 2012

Purchase of the Month: June



Hey guys,

Here we are with a new Purchase of the Month. So this month there are many pictures. Yay. But also the video is really long. Sry. You should still watch it. :D I like it. I swatch nearly all eyeshadows of the NYX Crimson Amulet palette in the video.



What I got:
NYX Crimson Amulet eyeshadows
  • NYX Crimson Amulet palette (first 12 eyeshadows - colorful): These eyeshadow are truthfully not all great. Unfortunately many colors are just a variation of grey with colored sparkles. Maybe this has to do with the name of the palette? In the video you’ll hear in depth which colors are great for what. All in all: Most colors did disappoint me a bit.
NYX Crimson Amulet eyeshadows
  • NYX Crimson Amulet palette (second 12 eyeshadows - neutral): These shadows do not disappoint. They are fantastic. Again I talk about each color in the video. All in all they are wonderful and if you’re still looking for good new neutral shades, get this palette!
  • NYX Crimson Amulet palette (blushes): These blushes are incredible. The only thing I don’t use that often is the highlighter. The dark blush can still be used with my light skin but probably looks best with tanned to dark skin. Just be careful: The pigmentation of these is crazy!
  • NYX Crimson Amulet palette (lip colors): I was so surprised by the pigmentation of these. They are way better than the Tarte ones in the jewelry box. You can actually see the differences in the colors when you apply them to your lips. Still they’re not better than a good old lipstick, but you can use them anyway. :D
  • NYX Crimson Amulet palette (eyeliner and base): The eyeshadow base works good in combination with the eyeshadows. It’s slightly stickier than other bases (for example the Elf Eyelid primer). There will be a separate video about that. The liquid eyeliner is great. Divamakeupqueen didn’t like it because it’s a very wet formula. It is but I don’t have any issues with that. It dries after a while and doesn’t really smudge after that. The little brush is great for a delicate line which I prefer. Great liner. :)
Kiko Long Lasting Color Lip Marker in 102
  • Kiko Long Lasting Color Lip Marker in 102: This is limited edition, so if you wanna get it get it soon. It gets a little blotchy on the lips but with some lipbalm you don’t see that too much. Staying power is ok. I really like the color. It’s very eyecatching. Has a nice scent as well.
Kiko lipstick in 79
  • Kiko lipstick in 79: I would tell everyone to get this but it is sold out right now. I don’t know whether it will be back in stock. But it’s gorgeous. A great summer shade. Super creamy on the lips, not too drying. Just a prefect lipcolor for summer. The scent is really nice and neutral.
Kiko Sheer and Creamy - Creamy side
Kiko Sheer and Creamy - Sheer side
  • Kiko Sheer and Creamy lipstick Duo in 08: This lipstick has two ends which you can use on top of each other or on their own. I prefer the second version. The creamy side is super nude and matt, the sheer side is pure glitter. You can see that on the swatches. I like both sides. The product is really nice but when it dries it can feel quite uncomfortable. Always use a lipbalm with it! The scent is a little weird but I like that it has this pencil form.

Hope you enjoyed this post. Things I did not mention here have not been tried out yet. I will probably talk about the Kiko Hand Sanitizer when I ever use it up and maybe you’ll see the nail tools in one of my nail videos one day. Also the little skincare goodie will be in my Used up! series one day. :)

Don’t forget those: http://twitter.com/#/BeautyChemCam and http://dailybooth.com/BeautyChemCam

Take care, bye!


If you wanna see a review about this product, feel free to click once.

Wanna know what that is: Click here!

4 comments:

  1. Ich liebe liebe liebe diese unsagbar tollen Farben der Lidschatten...*_____*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Die sind ja nicht so teuer, also hol sie dir, wenn du sie noch nicht hast. ;)

      Delete
  2. Doch...hab' sie...;) Hattest das ja schon mal in 'nem Video erwähnt...und war sofort hin und weg.:D

    ReplyDelete