The last Icons look is Audrey Hepburn. Since I had quite a few neutral-eyes-red-lips looks I wanted to do this more 60s kind of make-up.You can see the original pictures here and here.
It’s pretty similar to the Twiggy one but because of my eyeshape there just not for me. Still I hope you enjoy. :)
What you need:
- Silver base (as Maybelline 24h Color Tattoo in Eternal Silver)
- Optional: darker silver base (as the one of the Sleek IDivine Primer Palette)
- Silver eyeshadow (as Makeupgeek Eyeshadow in Mercury)
- Black eyeliner pencil (as Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place Eyeliner Pencil in 01 Onyx)
- Black eyeshadow
- White eyeliner pencil (as Nyx Jumbo Pencil in Milk)
- Foundation (as YSL Radiance Smoothing Foundation in No. 5)
- Pink blush
- Light pink lipstick
- Pink lipgloss (as Kiko Extra Volume lipgloss in 10)
I hope you liked this series a bit and enjoy the new one starting next week. :)
Don’t forget those: http://twitter.com/#/BeautyChemCam and http://dailybooth.com/BeautyChemCam
Take care, bye!
If you wanna see a review about this product, feel free to click once.
Wanna know what that is: Click here!