Sunday, July 22, 2012

bebe Young Care facial scrub // mildes Waschpeeling


Hey guys,

Today I wanna show you a facial scrub which I used up just recently. I had this for ages honestly and I always forgot about it again. Now I finally finished it. It’s the bebe Young Care 3 in 1 gentle daily scrub. So I used this to exfoliate my face and neck area.

I wouldn’t say it’s gentle but this is the reason why I like it. You can definitely feel the particles in it. It is without soap or alcohol. Still it feels drying on the skin. That’s why I always need a good moisturizer afterwards. I couldn’t use it in winter because my skin is much dryer then.

The scent is not too nice. But I don’t mind it because you rinse it off again so it doesn’t stay on your skin.

I already bought a new one. It looks a little different but still feels the same. Right now I am trying to finish the normal face wash I have but after that I will go back to the scrub. It is really inexpensive, probably about 3 Euro. :)

Hope you’re having a lovely day!

Don’t forget those: http://twitter.com/#/BeautyChemCam and http://dailybooth.com/BeautyChemCam

Take care, bye!


If you wanna see a review about this product, feel free to click once.

Wanna know what that is: Click here!

No comments:

Post a Comment