Sunday, June 24, 2012

Used up! Dsquared² Silver Wind Wood EdT


Hey guys,

Today I wanna do another Used up! I’m sorry I haven’t done one in a while I just never had the time to do it. Today I’m showing you something that my boyfriend has used up. I don’t really wanna do that too often but if he really likes something I think it’s worth mentioning.


So he used up this sample size of the Dsquared² Silver Wind Wood which is an Eau de Toilette. The scent is described as oriental and woody (surprisingly). I really loved that scent on him because I like men that smell masculine. Since he also really liked it I am thinking of buying him the Shower Gel of that line one day as a gift. It is quite expensive still, but this scent is really nice.

  • 50ml/ 1,7oz retails for 60 Euro in my country.

I am not interested in paying so much for perfumes. But this one was really nice. :)

I hope you’re having a lovely day.

Don’t forget those: http://twitter.com/#/BeautyChemCam and http://dailybooth.com/BeautyChemCam

Take care, bye!


If you wanna see a review about this product, feel free to click once.

Wanna know what that is: Click here!

No comments:

Post a Comment