So today it’s all about the Makeupgeek eyeshadows because I wanna share the look that I created with them. I used all the shades and the Sugarpill one as well. They are not too easy to combine since the colors don’t go with each other too well but I wanted to try them all out!
What you need:
- Nude base (as Mac Paint Pot in Painterly)
- White base (as Nyx Jumbo Pencil in Milk)
- Yellow eyeshadow (as Sugarpill eyeshadow in Butter Cupcake)
- Lime green eyeshadow (as Makeupgeek eyeshadow in Fuji)
- Silver base (as Maybelline 24h Color Tattoo in Eternal Silver)
- Silver eyeshadow (as Makeupgeek eyeshadow in Mercury)
- Dark bronzy base (as Mac Paint Pot in Constructivist)
- Bronzy eyeshadow (as Makeupgeek eyeshadow in Glamorous)
- Black liquid eyeliner
- Foundation (as Nivea Stay Real liquid foundation)
- Bronzer (as Barry M Natural Dazzle Bronzing Powder)
- Pink blush
- Pink lip stain (as Palladio lip stain in Pinky)
- Pink lipgloss
I really like this look. It’s so nice and colorful. What do you think? Do you own makeupgeek shadows?
Don’t forget those: http://twitter.com/#/BeautyChemCam and http://dailybooth.com/BeautyChemCam
Take care, bye!
If you wanna see a review about this product, feel free to click once.
Wanna know what that is: Click here!