This look is definitely more Autumn-Winter-like but I still wanted to do it now. I thought it was just a little different from all the other looks. It’s worn by Kristen Stewart on this picture. It’s super edgy and fresh and unique. Since I don’t really like her I was really surprised how much I liked this look. So I hope you enjoy!
What you need:
- Neutral base (as Mac Paint Pot in Painterly)
- Golden base (as the one of the Sleek IDivine Primer Palette)
- Golden eyeshadow (as Kiko Watereyeshadow in Bright Lemon)
- More neutral golden shadow
- Black eyeshadow
- Dark green eyeshadow (as Tarte Jewelry Box eyeshadow in No. 16)
- Black eyeliner pencil
- Black liquid eyeliner
- Optional: concealer
- Contour color
- Dark plumy lipstick
- Plumy lip gloss (Kiko lipglaze in No. 02)
I really like this look but I wouldn’t wear that out honestly. ^^
Don’t forget those: http://twitter.com/#/BeautyChemCam and http://dailybooth.com/BeautyChemCam
Take care, bye!
If you wanna see a review about this product, feel free to click once.
Wanna know what that is: Click here!