Friday, June 22, 2012

Purchase of the Month: March


 Hey guys,

I have so much stuff to do so I am far behind with my blog again. But now I wanna do the blogpost about my Purchase of March. I show you everything I got in this video:



What I got:
  • Makeupgeek eyeshadow in Fuji: When I saw this color I wanted to get it. I am obsessed with these kinds of green. I always wanted to get Bitter by Mac but this shadow is somewhat half the price of the Mac one. I am so happy with this shadow. My eyes don’t react in any bad way to it and the pigmentation is great. Really recommend it. It’s matte, by the way.
  • Makeupgeek eyeshadow in Mercury: This is a beautiful silver shade. It’s exactly what I wanted. Since the Ponyhütchen pigment was a little too dark I am very happy with this color. The pigmentation is stunning, I love it on top of the Maybelline Color Tattoo in Eternal Silver.
  • Makeupgeek eyeshadow in Glamorous: This color is the most wearable one that I got. It’s a beautiful bronze shade. I recommend it to anybody. You can’t go wrong with this one. The price is totally fine, the pigmentation is great, it’s not too dark in color, perfect on top of Maybelline On and on Bronze.
  • All in all I am definitely planning to get more makeupgeek shadows even if it’s a little bit harder and more time consuming since I live in Europe.
  • Sugarpill eyeshadow in Butter Cupcake: This is the most stunning yellow in the world. If you like the brights, get this one. I can’t say anything else.
  • Z-Palette: I got this because of the makeupgeek shadows because they were not available as normal eyeshadows at that point (only pans). But I always wanted to have such a palette. Now I can’t wait to throw many individual shadows in there. Some are ordered already. ;)
  • Palladio Lipstain in Pinky: This was my first lipstain. It’s a very natural color but buildable. I like it for everyday. It stays on quite well and you can’t really tell when it fades away. You will need a separate lip balm on top or it won’t look nice. Great color for summer.
  • Ardell lashes in 305: I am so obsessed with these. They are by far my favorite lashes that I own. I think you can totally wear these on a daily basis. I love them. I will order 3-4 new pairs soon. ;)
  • Ardell lashes Babies: These are great, too. They are made for smaller eyes which I totally have. That’s why I really them. They are not too long in both meanings (the lashes themselves are good and the lash band is great length, too). Still I think the band is a little too thick and black.
  • Ardell lashes Demi Wispies: Have not tried them yet. But I will.

I am sorry for the lack of pictures but I didn’t really take too many. :)

Don’t forget those: http://twitter.com/#/BeautyChemCam and http://dailybooth.com/BeautyChemCam

Take care, bye!


If you wanna see a review about this product, feel free to click once.

Wanna know what that is: Click here!

No comments:

Post a Comment