Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Purchase of the Month: April


Hey guys,

Today I wanna show you some more things I got. This was all purchased on www.heymountain.com which is a German store but they ship worldwide. I ordered there because of Beautykrams-Sandra who really liked her stuff.




What I got:
  • Bubble Bath in Lemon Demon: I loved this thing so much. I think you can use it 2-3 times and since I take a bath every week it didn’t last for a long time. I hope they still sell this when I order there again because I need to get some more. ^^ (I got this for free.) There will be a Used up! post about it soon.
  • Blackberry Face Mask: This was mainly for my boyfriend’s skin because I have quite dry skin. So I still like it and it leaves your skin feel really soft. I think I will get another mask there but maybe one for my skin (since my boyfriend doesn’t use it too often). Since these are quite fresh you have to use them up fast.
  • Body Cream in Vanilla Queen: I haven’t used it yet so I can’t say anything about it. There will be a Used up! post when I finish it. ^^ (I got this for free.)
  • Lip Balm in Kiss me all over: Same thing as the Body Cream. It smells weird but the packaging is so cute.
  • Coldcream in Going to Ibiza: I love this. The scent is great and it totally works for me. I apply this on dry patches of my skin and on my lips. It also helps me with break outs because they are a result of my dry patches. I am in love. (I got this for free.)
  • Eye Cream in Sexy Eyes: If you can buy one things there get this. It’s extremely moisturizing and just smells nice. When I have to get up early in the morning the fresh scents wakes me up more. It’s over all just the nicest eye cream I’ve tried so far. I was really debating on this because of the price but it was worth it.
  • Massage bar: I don’t really remember it because it got kind of lost in our move.
  • Face Cleanser in Mitten ins Gesicht: My boyfriend liked it but since he did never use it without me telling him to do I may use it up for him one day. ^^
My purchase...

So I hope you enjoyed this quick overview. Have a nice day!

Don’t forget those: http://twitter.com/#/BeautyChemCam and http://dailybooth.com/BeautyChemCam

Take care, bye!


If you wanna see a review about this product, feel free to click once.

Wanna know what that is: Click here

... and the Goodies.

No comments:

Post a Comment