So finally I can edit videos again. I have so many prerecorded now. We’ll see how long I can enjoy my laptop before it breaks again. ^^
Today’s look is Judy Garland inspired. I think she’s really pretty. I liked the more berry toned lips and the very natural eyes. You can see the picture of her here.
What you need:
- Neutral base (as Mac Paintpot in Painterly)
- White or skintoned eyeshadow
- Optional: pink toned eyeshadow
- Matt brown eyeshadow
- Black gel eyeliner (as Bobbi Brown Gel Eyeliner in Black Ink)
- Optional: false lashes (as Ardell Babies)
- Eyebrow powder
- Setting Powder
- Contour color (as Bobbi Brown Blush Stick in Suede)
- Orange blush (as YSL blush in No. 7)
- Optional: darker blush (as Sleek blush in Pomegranate)
- Red lipliner
- Dark berry lipstick
- Red lipgloss
Tonight is the next football match of the German team (against Denmark). We’ll see whether there will be a new tutorial tomorrow. ;)
Don’t forget those: http://twitter.com/#/BeautyChemCam and http://dailybooth.com/BeautyChemCam
Take care, bye!
If you wanna see a review about this product, feel free to click once.
Wanna know what that is: Click here!