Saturday, June 23, 2012

(Alive) Icon: Twiggy




Hey guys,

I love the look that I share today. Before I even talk about it look at this picture! I think this look is so inspiring and pretty. Obviously it’s nothing for everyday wear. But I think it’s great for a Spring or Summer inspired party…

The special thing about it are the lips. The upper lip is orange and the lower one pink. She has really nice pastel colors but since I don’t own similar colors I used my Kiko ones which are quite metallic and shimmery. But you don’t have to do that. As long as the two lipsticks are similar in texture that’s totally fine.

And thanks to Mika I now know that she is even alive. Now I am so embarrassed. ^^ Maaah.



What you need:
  • Nude base (as Mac Paint Pot in Painterly)
  • Neutral eyeshadow
  • Black eyeliner pencil
  • Black eyeshadow
  • Optional: Brown eyeliner pencil
  • Mascara
  • Concealer (as Catrice Retouch Light-Reflecting Concealer)
  • Foundation
  • Contour color
  • Peachy blush
  • Orange lipstick (as Kiko Lipstick in 37)
  • Pink lipstick (as Kiko Lipstick in 79)

So finally next week there will be the last look of this series and I already started recording the new one. ;)

Don’t forget those: http://twitter.com/#/BeautyChemCam and http://dailybooth.com/BeautyChemCam


Take care, bye!


If you wanna see a review about this product, feel free to click once.

Wanna know what that is: Click here!


No comments:

Post a Comment