Sunday, May 13, 2012

Used up! Essence No Limits Mascara



Hey guys,

Today I wanna share another product that I used up. But this time it’s nothing I loved. It’s the Essence No Limits Power Boost Mascara. I got it from my mother-in-law because she tried to use it and it made her eyes really scratchy and uncomfortable.

I know that you’re not supposed to use mascara that has been used by someone else, but I wanted to try it and I did. Unfortunately it dried up so fast that I was only able to use it maybe twice. The formula was very dry when I first got it – about a week after it was opened. I didn’t like it too much, it made my lashes look really clumpy and they felt weird. 


So I reached for it very seldom and after a few months it’s totally dried out now so I will throw it away. And I have to admit, I did not find the Power Boost for my lashes... I would never purchase this thing again. Maybe it works for some of you. But I found my Essence mascara that I love and I am sure, one day I’ll have to post about it here, too. ;)

Don’t forget those: http://twitter.com/#/BeautyChemCam and http://dailybooth.com/BeautyChemCam

Have an awesome week and until next Sunday with the next used-up product…

Take care, bye!


If you wanna see a review about this product, feel free to click once.

Wanna know what that is: Click here


No comments:

Post a Comment