Monday, May 28, 2012

Used up! Christina Aguilera Shower Gel

Hey guys,

today I wanna talk about a shower gel. I got this in a gift box with the fragrance and the deodorant. I was obsessed with the deodorant for a very long time and so I was glad to be able to try out the other things.

This shower gel is the first thing I used up. I really liked the scent, but I am so bad in describing it. I feel like it's very classy. Could be roses, I am not sure. I also read it's supposed to be oriental and fruity. I don't think so. It's definitely not fruity... ^^ I'd say classy... Yep.

It lasted a very long time and little product goes a long way. So you don't need much of it at all. I was really happy when I finished this shower gel because I was dying for a new scent in my shower. ;) After all I think I would purchase it again but I have chars full of shower gels, so I definitely won't need to in the next 2-3 years. ^^

Packaging! I hate it. I mean obviously you can use every last drop of it. But the cap is so hard to open that I had to keep it open all the time because with wet fingers there was no way to open it. Maybe it was just my one but it drove me crazy. ^^

It retails here for 10 Euro for 150ml and there are three other scents available which I would try out because I liked the product. I think the price is ok because it lasted me so long. Any cheap shower gel would be finished so much faster...

Hope you're having a lovely day!

Don’t forget those: http://twitter.com/#/BeautyChemCam and http://dailybooth.com/BeautyChemCam

Take care, bye!



If you wanna see a review about this product, feel free to click once.

Wanna know what that is: Click here!

No comments:

Post a Comment