Today I wanna share with you the make-up that I wore on my birthday. We went out and had some fun so I decided to do a really simple kind of smoky eye. I hate putting on a lot of make-up when I go out because I don’t wanna check it all the time. So simple is my way to go. ^^
Still I love a quite neutral face and some nude lips with such a look. The lipstick was actually a gift I got from my best friend.
What you need:
- Dark green cream shadow (as Benefit Creaseless Cream in Skinny Jeans)
- Black eyeshadow
- Skin toned eyeshadow (as Mac Eyeshadow in Brulé)
- Shimmery golden eyeshadow
- Black liquid eyeliner
- Black eyeliner pencil
- Contour shade
- Pinkish blush (as Sleek blush in Pomegranate)
- Cheek highlight color
- Golden lipstick (as Barry M lipstick in 136)
Hope you enjoyed this quick post and look. :)
Don’t forget those: http://twitter.com/#/BeautyChemCam and http://dailybooth.com/BeautyChemCam
Take care, bye!
If you wanna see a review about this product, feel free to click once.
Wanna know what that is: Click here!