Sunday, May 27, 2012

To-Go Make-up: Super Easy Rocker Chic



Hey guys,

Today I wanna share with you the make-up that I wore on my birthday. We went out and had some fun so I decided to do a really simple kind of smoky eye. I hate putting on a lot of make-up when I go out because I don’t wanna check it all the time. So simple is my way to go. ^^

Still I love a quite neutral face and some nude lips with such a look. The lipstick was actually a gift I got from my best friend.



What you need:
  • Dark green cream shadow (as Benefit Creaseless Cream in Skinny Jeans)
  • Black eyeshadow
  • Skin toned eyeshadow (as Mac Eyeshadow in BrulĂ©)
  • Shimmery golden eyeshadow
  • Black liquid eyeliner
  • Black eyeliner pencil
  • Mascara
  • Foundation
  • Contour shade
  • Pinkish blush (as Sleek blush in Pomegranate)
  • Cheek highlight color
  • Golden lipstick (as Barry M lipstick in 136)


Hope you enjoyed this quick post and look. :)

Don’t forget those: http://twitter.com/#/BeautyChemCam and http://dailybooth.com/BeautyChemCam

Take care, bye!


If you wanna see a review about this product, feel free to click once.

Wanna know what that is: Click here


2 comments:

  1. When was your birthday? Even if it's too late: Congratulations :-) It's still a bit odd for me to see the products that where mine a few months ago in your videos :-) btw I tagged you http://beautykrams.blogspot.de/2012/05/tag-meine-3-altesten-makeup-produkte.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, it's been in January. ^^
      I know what you mean but I promise that I love every single product I got and especially this one is so beautiful. :)
      Thx for the Tag!

      Delete