Sunday, May 20, 2012

To-Go Make-up: Kiko Stuff from my Swap with Mikamando




Hey guys,

I wanted to try out all the things I got in my first make-up swap and did this look with it. It’s not necessarily wearable because I just wanted to see how I can work with the different products.

I do think that most colors go quite well with each other though. Mika really picked some great things for me. :) 




What you need:
  • Eyeshadow base (as Mac Paint Pot in Painterly)
  • Yellow pigment (as Minerals will work 4 you in No. 024)
  • Brown bronzy base (as Maybelline Color Tattoo in On and on bronze)
  • Brown eyeshadow (as the one of the Hello Kitty Palette in 31)
  • Bronzy pigment (as Kiko Lose Pigment in 11)
  • Golden eyeshadow (as Kiko Eyeshadow in 102)
  • Golden shimmer color (as the one of the W7 palette)
  • Champagne shimmer color (as the one of the W7 palette)
  • Turquoise stick eyeshadow (as Kiko Long Lasting Stick Eyeshadow in 09)
  • Silver shimmer color (as the one of the W7 palette)
  • Black eyeliner pencil
  • Mascara
  • Bronzer (as Bobbi Brown Crème Blush Stick in Suede)
  • Natural blush (as Mac Blushcreme in Ladyblush)
  • Pink lip gloss (as Kiko lip glaze in 02)


This was a look for one of the rare hot days we had the past weeks. ^^

Don’t forget those: http://twitter.com/#/BeautyChemCam and http://dailybooth.com/BeautyChemCam

Take care, bye!


If you wanna see a review about this product, feel free to click once.

Wanna know what that is: Click here


No comments:

Post a Comment