I wanted to try out all the things I got in my first make-up swap and did this look with it. It’s not necessarily wearable because I just wanted to see how I can work with the different products.
I do think that most colors go quite well with each other though. Mika really picked some great things for me. :)
What you need:
- Eyeshadow base (as Mac Paint Pot in Painterly)
- Yellow pigment (as Minerals will work 4 you in No. 024)
- Brown bronzy base (as Maybelline Color Tattoo in On and on bronze)
- Brown eyeshadow (as the one of the Hello Kitty Palette in 31)
- Bronzy pigment (as Kiko Lose Pigment in 11)
- Golden eyeshadow (as Kiko Eyeshadow in 102)
- Golden shimmer color (as the one of the W7 palette)
- Champagne shimmer color (as the one of the W7 palette)
- Turquoise stick eyeshadow (as Kiko Long Lasting Stick Eyeshadow in 09)
- Silver shimmer color (as the one of the W7 palette)
- Black eyeliner pencil
- Bronzer (as Bobbi Brown Crème Blush Stick in Suede)
- Natural blush (as Mac Blushcreme in Ladyblush)
- Pink lip gloss (as Kiko lip glaze in 02)
This was a look for one of the rare hot days we had the past weeks. ^^
Don’t forget those: http://twitter.com/#/BeautyChemCam and http://dailybooth.com/BeautyChemCam
Take care, bye!
If you wanna see a review about this product, feel free to click once.
Wanna know what that is: Click here!