Sunday, May 20, 2012

Purchase of the Month: February


Hey guys,

I wanna show you the video for my Purchase of February now. There will be a post with all the pictures here soon. Right now I just didn’t have the chance to do the 6-hour-challenge with all colors. So I will add the missing colors in the next days. But here is what I have so far…

                    
What I got:
Maybelline 24 hour Color Tattoo eyeshadow in Turquoise Forever: When I saw this color in a video for the first time I knew that I would get it. I love this color so much. Pigmentation is awesome. Staying power is really nice. I like this for doing a vibrant lower lashline or eyeliner around the eye. It’s the perfect base for the light blue eyeshadow in the Sleek I Divine Acid Palette. Here are the pictures:

Turquoise Forever.
After 3 hours.
After 6 hours.

Maybelline 24 hour Color Tattoo eyeshadow in On and on bronze: The most beautiful bronze color that I own. In summer I really enjoy this kind of color. It’s perfect for a summer smoky eye or something similar. It has the most beautiful golden shimmer. I’m absolutely in love with this color. Here are the pictures:

On and on bronze.
After 3 hours.
After 6 hours.
Maybelline 24 hour Color Tattoo eyeshadow in Endless Silver: I like this color for inner corner highlights. It doesn’t irritate my eyes and looks very shiny and eyecatching. This color is my least favorite – but I still love it very much. I just don’t use it too often. Here are the pictures:

Endless Silver.
After 3 hours.
After 6 hours.
Pictures of other cream shadows for comparison:

Benefit Creaseless Cream in Get Figgy.
After 3 hours.
After 6 hours.
Mac Painterly Paint Pot.
After 3 hours.
After 6 hours.
Mac Constructivist Paint Pot.
After 3 hours.
After 6 hours.
Ponyhütchen Pigment in Arielle: The most beautiful apricot color. I love that shadow. It’s quite a natural color with lots of shimmer and glitter (golden). It’s perfect for everyday. It’s very versatile, too, so you could use it as a lip shine, too, or maybe even as a highlight for your cheeks (if you’re not pale as me.)


Ponyhütchen Pigment in Stardust: This color disappointed me a bit because it is so much darker than I thought. It’s still pretty but I wanted a lighter shade of silver (I will show you the perfect one in my next Purchase of the Month). It smudges after a while so you will definitely need a base underneath.


Ponyhütchen Pigment in Esmeralda: I loved the color from the moment I saw it. Esmeralda always was my favorite Disney girl (she’s not a princess, is she?). The color is really an Esmeralda color – dark green with hints of golden shimmer. Unfortunately my eyes didn’t really want the color and it melted of in just a few minutes (max 2 hours). That was really disappointing. With a vibrant dark color like this creasing is really noticeable. So I have to try it with an eyeshadow base again. We’ll see.



So I really love these things. Hope you enjoyed!

Don’t forget those: http://twitter.com/#/BeautyChemCam and http://dailybooth.com/BeautyChemCam

Take care, bye!


If you wanna see a review about this product, feel free to click once.

Wanna know what that is: Click here!

No comments:

Post a Comment