Today’s Icon has not been dead for a long time. Actually she died this year and many girls and women were shocked because she inspired them and they loved her music.
Obviously I am talking about Whitney Houston. Personally I don’t have any strong connection to her but I thought it would be a great look to do. The original picture is here.
What you need:
- Eyeshadow base (as Mac Paint Pot in Painterly)
- Brown base (as Mac Paint Pot in Constructivist)
- Peachy eyeshadow (as Minerals will work for you in No. )
- Shimmery peachy eyeshadow
- Grey eyeshadow
- Dark grey eyeshadow
- Shimmery champagne eyeshadow
- Black eyeliner pencil
- Black gel eyeliner (as Bobbi Brown Gel Eyeliner in Black Ink)
- Optional: false lashes (as Ardell lashes No. 305)
- Orange blush
- Lip liner (as Kiko lip liner in 305)
- Neutral lipstick
- Lipgloss (as Kiko Extra Volume Lipgloss in 10)
I really enjoyed doing this video. I think she was a great women and singer.
Don’t forget those: http://twitter.com/#/BeautyChemCam and http://dailybooth.com/BeautyChemCam
Take care, bye!
If you wanna see a review about this product, feel free to click once.
Wanna know what that is: Click here!